Glary Utilities is a collection of system tools and utilities to repair, speed up, maintain and protect your computer. It allows you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries and internet traces (there is plug-in support for over 45 external programs). You can also manage and remove browser extensions, analyze disk space usage and find duplicate files.
Additionally, Glary Utilities includes options to optimize memory, find, repair, or remove faulty Windows shortcuts, manage programs that start at Windows startup, and uninstall software. Other features include safe file deletion, a search function for empty folders, and more. Other features include safe file deletion, a search function for empty folders, and more. All Glary Utilities tools are accessible through an attractive and completely simplified interface.
– Disk Cleaner Removes unnecessary data from your disks and restores disk space
– Registry Cleaner Analyze and clean your registry to improve your system performance.
– Shortcut Fixer Fixed bugs on desktop shortcuts in start menu
– Startup Manager Manage programs that run automatically on startup
– Memory Optimizer Monitors and optimizes free memory in the background
– Tracks Eraser Erases all tracks, tests, cookies, internet history and more
– File Shredder Permanently deletes files so no one can recover them
– Internet Explorer wizard Manage Internet Explorer extensions and restore hacked settings
– Disk Scan Get detailed information about desired files and folders
– Duplicate file finder Find duplicate files that waste space and cause errors
– Find empty folders Find and delete empty folders in your windows
– Uninstall Manager Completely uninstall programs you no longer need
– Context Menu Manager Manage context menu items for files and folders.
Operating System: Win7+